Chief Data Officer
From 2004 works for data analysis laboratory of Sobolev Institute of Mathematics.
Specialization: algorithms development, software engineering, applied solutions.
Active participant of laboratory projects, such as:
- Developing quick search methods in database of big images.
- Developing spectrum analysis system for Crime Laboratory at the Federal Security Service of Russian Federation.
- Participance Data Mining Cup-2009 (4th place among 230 teams).
- Interdisciplinary project «Full-length study of the structure of the viral genomes of tick-borne encephalitis and detection of natural connections between the structure of the genome and biological and pathogenic properties of the virus».
- FRiS-OTEKS – software implementation of the original laboratory algorithms.
Has more than 30 publications in data mining, machine learning.
Business development director, Ph.D. LinkedIn
Specialization: business development, marketing, project management, business analysis, teaching.
- Build up software requirements for ASOMI 1.4 for OJSC "MMC "NORILSK NICKEL" the Polar Division, supported certification process on requirements of Federal Agency on Technical Regulating and Metrology, trained to use the system 293 metrological staff (Rosneft, Norilsk Nickel).
- Developed learning courses on business-process modelling, quality management, time management in Novosibirsk National Research State University.
- Participant of program “Innovations and technical creativity” of youth camp Seliger-2010.
- Trained in Summer School Academpark-2010, 2011, and Winter school of leaders-2009.
- Participant of the Presidential Program on training managers in direction «Marketing» 2012-2013.
- Raised $200k angel investments in data mining project in medicine.